I came across the following apps that were of interest to me...for reference I have posted the app page and the summary from those pages about the app...
Synergy lets you easily share a single mouse and keyboard between multiple computers with different operating systems, each with its own display, without special hardware. It's intended for users with multiple computers on their desk since each system uses its own monitor(s).
QuickSynergy is a graphical interface (GUI) for easily configuring Synergy2, an application that allows the user to share his mouse and keyboard between two or more computers.
AcetoneISO: The CD/DVD image manipulator for Linux
- Mount and Unmount ISO, MDF, NRG (if iso-9660 standard)
- Convert / Extract / Browse to ISO : *.bin *.mdf *.nrg *.img *.daa *.cdi *.xbx *.b5i *.bwi *.pdi
- Play a DVD Movie ISO with most used media players
- Generate an ISO from a Folder or CD/DVD
- Generate MD5 file of an image
- Encrypt an image
- Split image in X megabyte
- Compress with High Ratio an image
- Rip a PSX cd to *.bin to make it work with epsxe/psx emulators
- Service-Menu support for Konqueror
- Restore a lost CUE file of *.bin *.img
Istanbul is a desktop session recorder for the Free Desktop. It records your session into an Ogg Theora video file. To start the recording, you click on its icon in the notification area. To stop you click its icon again. It works on GNOME, KDE, XFCE and others.
Lowering the GH for my Boraras
3 months ago